View Profile fea-tures

33 Movie Reviews

WAY better than the netflix thing this is probably being changed to differentiate itself from.

Also congratulations on making a likeable female character who isnt a nag or serious person for the whacky men to bounce off.

shite! :)

Rees303 responds:

Klass!

Holy fuck that was amazing, absolute phenomenal amount of work involved here, if this was the culmination of my life's work I'd be happy, you should be very proud!

wh347 responds:

Thank you thank you! I'm kind of embarrassed to admit how long the whole film took.

2 Game Reviews

Hilarious Game!

Brilliant I loved it, just wish I could play it with a controller, its an absolute bitch on the wrists trying to play this using the arrows. Think I would have preferred to use the W,A,S,D keys, after just a few minutes my right wrist was aching.... and it can usually handle quite a bit of hammeren haha.

Okay.....

Its okay, but it can be fairly inaccurate saying that I missed when the ball went in the net, still nice job.

9 Art Reviews

Excellent, wouldnt mind to see your workflow for producing these, hand drawn to digital?

Squirt.....

.... and I'm done

Funny

A great fan of retro games you could never be old enough to remember....

Try naming the games and consoles featured in this piece and Ill think about believing you until then STOLEN!

undercower responds:

Uhmm Its not stolen o.o
I didn't make any real life games :P
I just made some small things that would look like :P
So The games don't got any names :P
- But i made the whole pixel art so it look a bit like habbo if you know that online game :P

31, Male