Another Another

Holy fuck that was amazing, absolute phenomenal amount of work involved here, if this was the culmination of my life's work I'd be happy, you should be very proud!

wh347 responds:

Thank you thank you! I'm kind of embarrassed to admit how long the whole film took.

It's just a mask -TMNT tr It's just a mask -TMNT tr

Brilliant!

The End of Earth The End of Earth

Very Cool

I didnt even know there was a pixel tool for Flash, just installed it!
Happy days, thanks for the tip, great work btw :D

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

OMG how could you ruin your animation like that!

Im sorry but this could potentially have been the greatest animation ever uploaded to Newgrounds; it had it all, great production value, art design, story but how YOU ended it......

Sometimes people can be so disappointing; how could you not see that you were on to something great here?! There was no place for such a ridiculous ending, its as if your emotionally retarded, incapable of being serious or understanding that through the quality of the majority of the movie that viewers have become drawen into the fiction, curious to see how it all pans out.

I really cannot dislike you more for doing this, its mind boggling how you could not see the quality of the movie and give it the finale it deserved; have you no friends or family around you to provide real time feedback?! If you yourself were somehow oblivious to what you had on your hands, surely a friend would have approached you with a little "dude, thats..... thats a bit retarded, why are you ending it like that".

This was honestly festival worthy, if you didnt fuck it up so badly, deliver a serious or surreal experience that could have added an extra bit of depth to your otherwise one trick pony repertoire....

You have made yourself look absolutely ridiculous, and I would ask you in future to surround yourself with friends who will offer you with solid feedback because clearly you are not fit to make serious decisions for yourself.

Summing it all up, I cant help but feel that your just being an incredibly cocky twat by ending it like that. Just massively misplaced cockiness....... sorry lad, but who at your age can afford to be that cocky and throw away such a fine opportunity to leave a real, creative mark on animation?

One last parting note; who the fuck cares about furries? I doubt they're the pressing world concern you seem to think they are.....

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Hilarious

That was actually funny! Good ole British humour...... not every day a Newgrounds video has you laughing out loud. :)

Sonic Vs Shadow Sprite Sonic Vs Shadow Sprite

Nice

Very fluid and well presented, ticked along rather nicely, however for those looking to find a little substance this comes up lacking.

Cant say Im a big fan of random fight scenes, Id rather see the reason for or an event post fight; something a little more story driven....... doesnt even need a narrative, just a story with a start middle and end.

On a side note, I find it funny how American Sonic fans are raving about "Dark" sonic nowadays, since Super Sonic was always evil for us in Ireland/Britain because of the brilliant Fleetway Sonic Comics :)

Evil Super Sonic > Dark whatever lol

SONIC ALL Preview SONIC ALL Preview

What the hell was that?

At least animate within the lines buddy........ or at least animate something.

This was static, glitchy and....... whatever, I dont even know what it was supposed to be about.

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

below average

Its cool, Master Chief has a bubble shield and takes no fall damage, nukes got nothing on that.

As for the animation, the entire set pice fell flat, it just wasnt funny.

A comic strip would be more animate than this, very poor.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Super Sonic

Great work on the Fleetway Super Sonic ComicK! :D

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

street fighter?

This had very little to do with Street fighter.......... lol